Tuesday, July 20, 2010

summer to date

I mentioned before that my summer has been a hectic one, but I'm still enjoying myself nonetheless.
One of my favorite adventures from this summer was finally going to the beach after a year!



Camp was a different format this year and took some getting used to but I was able to learn a lot, rekindle old friendships and discover new ones.











I had a friend from France, Aurélie, visit for a month and we discovered Miami together. Art museums, the beach, restaurants, and of course a little shopping.








GC was pretty hectic. There were sooo many adventists. I saw a lot of people, but didn't see that many at all...






Summertime is great! I wish it could last all year... It will soon come to a close though and I'll return back up to Southern filled with new insight, hopefully being refreshed, and ready to tackle new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment