Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Your heart soars.
You're passionate.
You want to help.
You want to be in the forefront. You don't mind missing out on the white picket fence and the SUV.
People are dying.
You have the means.
People are hurting.
Love them then.

The U.S.
Overseas.
Your backyard.
The kid in the next neighborhood.
Open up your mind.
Love, love, love with everything.
Think. Ponder. Ask.
Keep fighting.


"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

3 comments:

  1. I want nothing to do with the white picket fence and SUV...but part of me is scared that some day that will start looking appealing. I hope not. I want always to be at the forefront.

    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "love, love, love with everything."

    I love, love, love that. Ludine, I've had some thoughts related to that last quote recently. We should Skype about it sometime soon. OR! We could talk about it IN PERSON when I come in a couple weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..wow...excellence is a habit....oops.

    ReplyDelete