Friday, December 17, 2010

deer.

I just shared a really magical moment with Tara, on our way home tonight. Coincidentally the last night I'll be seeing her for awhile.

As I was pulling up to the "Lodge", we were met in the middle of the road by a pack of deer. I mean the whole family! Mom and all 5 of the children it seemed like.

The last little guy was a little hesitant to cross the driveway, so I turned off my lights and after a few moments of reflection, he gingerly stepped onto the driveway, then hastily made his way down the hill, into the woods somewhere.

"Magical" we breathed.

Tara, I'm glad we got to share that precious moment together. I'll miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man Ludi. That was super magical. And I'm so stoked that we got to share in the magic together! I'm gonna miss you dear friend. TONS.

    ReplyDelete