Thursday, October 14, 2010

mademoiselle ludine

I'm just a simple girl.
I'm just a complicated girl.

What kind of person am I?

Who cares? I do.

Going to Europe was supposed to fix this, but it didn't.
Man, I'm really putting myself out there right now.
So many questions not answered.

My eyes fill with tears whenever I see an elderly person painfully crossing the street by themselves.
I love wearing flats.
I really enjoy making new friends and meeting new people.
I often envision myself living in a busy city, living a bohemian life. Just for a little while.
It is a given that I sometimes talk in circles, making it difficult for people to understand me.
I'd like to go overseas and help out somewhere. I'd also like to help people here. Mainly the elderly, but anyone will do.
My favorite colors are green and purple.
I like to dance to King of Convenience's "I'd Rather Dance With You" in my room, by myself, always.
I really like to learn about all people and cultures. Languages fascinate me.
Softball is my preferred sport to play.
I'm a ESTJ.
Sundresses in the summer are my favorite.
I really admire my friends for their accomplishments in life. They inspire me and I'm grateful.
Music is my second skin.
God is my friend.
One day, I'd like to live in the country, live off the land, and maybe own a horse.



I'm a complicated girl.
I'm a simple girl.

He's still working. I'm going to let Him.





Leslie Woodard Photography

4 comments:

  1. Ludine. I just really admire you. Did you know? You're a good one. Don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, don't forget, Ludine: You're a good one! A smart one. A beautiful one. A singing, smiling, speaking, trusting, hoping, walking, trying, doing one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stories of our lives..

    I ♥ you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I often envision myself living in a busy city, living a bohemian life. Just for a little while."

    Me too! Could we do that together? I think our paths should have crossed sooner...I wish they had. Maybe someday in the city.

    ReplyDelete